We can now have Xperia S lockscreen on your galaxy y. This was developed quite a while ago and is currently working great with no bugs whatsoever.
One of the few things I loved about this is that it's neatly done and the reviews is quite good on this. This includes a few modifications in regards to the look. Basically the lockscreen works the same.
DOWNLOAD FILES NEEDED
a flashable zip on sd card is required
How do you install this
- open zip themer after installing it
- press ok (edify Scripting)
- select browse
- choose a flashable zip on your sd card
- configure it and the output should be the location of the lockscreen zip
- it will build a flashable zip that you can use to flash using cwm