What you need to do is just download .iso files for playstation one games and load it using the app. This will allow you to play the game and enjoy those days when we were stuck with playstation one.
- Very high speed
- Excellent compatibility
- Excellent sound quality
- Saving in real time
- Emulate audio tracks (using the. Cue files)
- Dynamically loadable skins gamepads
- Analog stick emulates glide across the screen
- Support Gsensor, touchscreen and hardware keyboard.
- Support for. Img. Iso. Bin. Cue. Nrg and. Z disc images.
Steps to install:
1. download apk and install
2. if it will ask you to register (download luck patcher on this site and run luck patcher to remove licence verifications).
3. Once you can install FPse successfully, run the app and select the bios that came with the files downloaded.
4. Then select your .iso game and play!!
5. Don't forget to customize the settings so that it will fit for your galaxy y.
Older version here
for updated bios (Place on folder together with game rom files)
1. SCPH1001.zip (japan)
2. SCPH1000.zip (america) FOR ANDROID
3. SCPH7003.zip (Europe)
Choose the one for android if you have an android phone, otherwise choose another if you know what your doing.
A few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
-in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
-Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
-CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
-Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
-SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
-Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU
How to set up settings video from third part. I find this one helpful