They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...
COOL MUSIC, GOOD RYTHM, THIS GAME HAS IT ALL!!
- 18+ songs and 36+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- OpenFeint Leaderboards integration : Challenge fingers from all over the world!
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
These game have the same concept as other music player games out there like guitar hero.
How do you play this game:
1. tap on the notes as it is falling down the screen
2. You need to time the note at the center to have a more higher score.
3. level gets more difficult as you progress of course.
This game is very popular on iOS, and when it made it's way to the android version, it caught most of the attention of android users.
Become one of us..