You must not install any of these scripts before applying:
2. darktremor scripts
4. any scripts that enlarges internal memory.
This is a script that will fool the phone to think that the internal memory is much larger than the default 190mb internal memory. This is very crucial if you have big files that you need to install and is very dissatisfied by galaxy y's internal memory capacity. Please follow the steps.
See internal memory pic Below: (for Proof)
What you need:
1. kernel that supports init.d
2. a 2nd partition (any size will do, i even made one almost 2GB in size!!)
3. a galaxy y (lol)
How do you install?
1. Use root explorer (download from apps tab)
2. move the downloaded script to system/etc/init.d/ **HERE**
3. set permissions to rwxrwxrwx (see pic below)
how? long press on file and choose permissions
Now reboot the phone.. You will notice that it takes around 5-10 mins to reboot or anytime you reboot. This is really one of the downsides because it takes a while for the system to mount the sd-extension so you need to be patient.
Once rebooted, you can check on task manager and enjoy your internal memory increase.