This is a modded apk of the street fighter IV game that I know everybody wants to play on galaxy y. This actually works and is proven tested working on galaxy y. This is one hell of a cool game for android that is now available for armv6 devices like our phone.
Street fighter is a very popular game franchise series from capcom which was already around since I was grade 1. This was very popular on the nintendo "family computer" console back in those days. Now it has been integrated on android and we are now having it on our galaxy y too!.
place it on dir "SF_IV_DATA". it is under sdcard/
-Fight as 14 Street Fighter characters in 11 different environments.
-Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
-For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
-Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
-Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
-Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
-Four levels of difficulty.
Game buttons have issues so try to do your customization under options.
1. Install APK.
2. Download sd files and dir "SF_IV_DATA" move to directly to "sdcard/".
3. Launch game.
If says the data is corrupted or you have got another problems then: (need ROOT)
1. Install the Apk without opening the game. (if you have installed it already, uninstall it & delete sd files, then reboot, then do this reinstal following this steps)
2. Download TitaniumBackup from this site (search for it).
3. From "TitaniumBackup" dir copy 3 files and move to "sdcard/TitaniumBackup".
4. Open TitaniumBackup and click on Street Fighter, and press "restore", then "only data".
5. Download and extract the sd files, dir "SF_IV_DATA" move to directly sdcard.
6. Now open the game and if say "data corrupted" go on sdcard and delete the folder SF_IV_DATA then extract and put again the folder SF_IV_DATA on sdcard and then reboot the phone.
7. After the reboot open the game and play.