Blogger Templates

(Games) Mortal Kombat 3 : Play it on your Android Phone!!

Rate this article:
One of the most interesting apps that caught my attention was this one. This was my most favorite game of all time when I was still in grade school. I used to play this on Sega console way back when nintendo 64 was at its prime.


Mortal Kombat 3


Now that it's on android, I am now reliving the memories!!! Thanks to games like this, I am certainly enjoying my Galaxy y phone more and more. One of my most favorite apps!


This game does not require anything. Just install this and your good to go. Good control buttons and no lags. Only sound effects are weird.

Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat 3


Have fun with this coz Im having my fun time!!!

Love this.. Super!!


Still having lots of fun with this. Still trying to remember all the combos, fatalites, babalities.. etc. Damn, I forgot them all now.

Grrrrrr...




.

4 (mga) puna:

Anonymous said...

It says Failed to rom....n...after that failed to initializing....and suddenly stopped ....what to do now.??

Unknown said...

root your phone.. install chainfire 3d

Anonymous said...

I alreay rooted my sgy...n..chainfired also..now tell what to do ???...what settings should i set ??? ..Plsss tell

Unknown said...

just use another rom. works on ussr