Blogger Templates

(Apps) Face Swap : The Best Pic Edit Tool for FUN!!!

Rate this article:
This was an accidental find. I was really wanting to have an app like this and out of the many Apps available on the google market today, this one interest me most. This is actually an app that lets you swap faces with someone in one picture.

Face Swap

I never really thought that there is an application like this since I was really hesitant about what this might do. After installing this, I really found out that it really can unleash your creative side in funny ways.



★ FEATURES ★
✔ Easy to use: Snap/Import -> Fine tune -> Save/Share
✔ Powerful controls for pixel perfect results: move, scale and rotate your masks.
✔ Universal app: Works on phones and tablets, both portrait or landscape mode
✔ Share your creations: Use any sharing option available on your device!
✔ Ad-free, no internet connection required, no intrusive permissions!





Face Swap

Face Swap


With this app you can simply take pictures or choose one out from your saved ones. Once you picked your most potential pic, it will automatically detect the faces. You just need to resize the face mask (looks like a net) until the design angle is aquired. Once done just push the swap and it does it magic!!!

Face Swap

Face Swap

Face Swap

Face Swap

Below is a video about how to use the app. This is really fun guys!!






This is one creative up that I personally give a thumbs up. New concept that I once had in mind in creating. Unfortunately due to my very busy and hectic schedule, I could not find enough time..

Have fun guys and thanks for supporting iplaygalaxyy!!


.



0 (mga) puna: