Blogger Templates

(Games) Pou : Raise your Cutest alien pet on your SGY

Rate this article:

This is a funny game for our SGY. I still remember raising my first electronic pet when I bought this small thing called tamagutchi back when I was young. And this one really brings back memories. You can now raise your own android pet on your phone!

Pou

One of the best sgy games or app that you can get to raise a pet. It is really very smooth to play and really fun. Relive you childhood memories with this game. I assure you you will really love it!

This Game has really good concept with a few add on features. You will start out as a brown alien which is so cute to my opinion. As you level up, you will soon grow into a more cute alien which is much more customizable.


Pou

Pou

Pou

Pou

Pou


Features:


* Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow!
* Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
* Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
* Customize Pou's appearance!
* Try out new Outfits, Hats and Eyeglasses!
* Customize each room's Wallpaper!
* Unlock Achievements and Special items!
* Visit and like your Pou friends!

Every game progress will allow you to customize a little more. One thing I am actually concerned about this game is that when you forget to feed or do anything for pou, he never dies. Probably no one realy wants to see pou die.. But I think it will be more realistic that way..


Anyways have fun guys..





.

0 (mga) puna: