Advanced Download Manager, also called adm is a download manager that let's you be in control when downloading files. Since downloading using the default download app on your phone may crash if you have no connection, you will need to download the file again.
This is the answer to that. If you try to download a file or a movie, you will have an accelerated download with no chances of download failed error messages. This app lets you pause, stop, continue your download once you have your internet connection back!!!!
- accelerated download by using multithreading (3 parts);
- interception of links from the browser and a clipboard;
- a icon of the program and loading progress in the notification panel;
- space reservation on a flash drive for the downloaded file;
- saving of files of different types in different folders;
- automatic definition file size after the addition of;
- a sound and vibration upon termination of loading;
- resume after disconnect or restart the program;
- editing download queue.
There are several ways to add a link from the browser to the program:
- tap on link and from a window "Complete action using" select the program (supported by Android Stock Browser and Dolphin);
- long press on a link cause the context menu, tap "Share link" and from a window "Share via" select the program (supported by Firefox and Skyfire), or tap "Copy link" and program service intercepts the link;
- copy the link text (beginning on "http://" or "www") in an address line of the browser and program service intercepts the link (supported by Maxthon).
Control: tap on the download to start/stop, tap on a loading complete to open the file, long press to display the context menu; tap on a top panel of a window of the program sorts by an icon of downloading; tap on a widget starts/stops all loadings, but if the downloads list is empty, or all of them are completed, or the timer is not running - opens a window of the program
A very useful app if you're a download addict.